Interested in Sponsoring or Signing up for USSF Entry Level Referee Course
The following are general notes regarding any individual, group, league, etc… interested in sponsoring or signing up for a USSF Entry Level Referee Course.
General information for NEW individuals who want to become licensed referees.
- Log on to CNRA.net Click on Referees tab and follow the instructions.
- Signup and register for a course of choice online
- Minimum age 13 years old
- $75 registration fee paid online
- No classroom instruction. All instruction is done online.
- Successfully complete all instruction and testing AT LEAST 24 hours prior to the scheduled field session
- Attend the REQUIRED 3-hour field training session
- Receive badge at the conclusion of the field session.
- Congratulations and now officially eligible to referee.
General information for the individual or group HOSTING a Grassroot course.
- Obtain the $300 course fee to be sent to CNRA
- Select the starting date of the course AND the date, location and times of the REQUIRED 3-hour Field Session. See IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW.
- NOTE: courses that end prior to June 29 are registered for the current year.
Registration expires on December 31 of that year.
Courses that end after July 1 will be registered for the current year AND the following year.
- As needed locate a licensed USSF instructor willing to teach the field session.
- Log on to CNRA.net and click HOST an Entry Level Course for instructions.
- The course will not be posted online until the course fee is received by CNRA
- Students can sign up at anytime but MUST complete ALL requirements at least 24 hours prior to the field session.
- The field session instructor will receive a list of eligible participants and only those on the list can participate in the field session. There are no make ups.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When applicants are 18 years or older they will need to complete a background check which may take some time (anywhere from 1-2 days to 1-2 weeks). If the background check is not completed BEFORE the field session date the individual will be dropped from the course.
For any questions:
email@example.com or (559) 280-3654