Press Release: Cal North Board of Directors Announces Registration Fees for 2017/2018 Season
- Pleasanton, CA (October 26, 2016) – Chairman Pete Zopfi, Chief Financial Officer Ray Suey, and Executive Director Matthew Madeira have announced the Cal North registration fees for the upcoming 2017-2018 Season. The below fee structure will be in effect next season:
- Age Groups and Registration Fee
- TOPSoccer Players $8.50 Rec Players U8 and Below $9.25
- Rec Players U9-U19 $11.25
- Comp Players U11 and Below $17.25
- Comp Players U12-U19 $22.25
- Coaches, Managers, Team Admin Free
Cal North continues to offer the most value for your registration dollar, which includes:
- Medical coverage of $300,000 per claim. This is three times the industry average. Cal North also offers a medical coverage deductible of $500, the lowest in the industry.
- Best in industry risk management policy. All team administrators are required to be live scanned.
- Concussion policy and management for the protection of our members.
- State of the art coaching education platform offering courses for beginners and professional coaches.
- Annual Soccer Expo, Workshops, and other soccer events.
- Full office support.
This will be the first change to Cal North fees in four years. The change is caused by the continuing rise in the costs associated with operations and events.