Being a model to emulate is a powerful function of the hero. The issue here is that everyone is fallible. Even the superheroes within comic worlds have their foibles. More importantly, no matter how perfect a model any hero might be, you will never be them. Regardless of your attention to detail or persistence, the transmission of consciousness into another body is even hokey in the comic world. So, watch YES! Learn YES! Emulate SURE! Worship NO! Deify UH UH!
There are plenty of players and coaches to choose from as heroes in the soccer world. On the coaching side of things, Juergen Klopp is the flavor of the month/year.
- If you decided to do so, you could study all of his interviews, strategies and possibly get into his mindset.
- You could even get JK screen printed onto your jacket, hopefully for Just Kidding. ￼
- Despite all of that effort, you cannot be him no matter what. It’s an interesting question to ask, “What would Juergen Klopp do with my U10 girls’ team?”
- An even better question is, “What are you going to do with them?”
- After all of the mental posturing we might do in relation to our heroes, the equation always ends with You Being You.
- All of your thoughts and actions get siphoned through the Person That You Are.
So rather than spending too much time trying to be someone else, envision the best version of you in the future. Like Serpent or from GI JOE, take the best from your heroes and develop a new version of yourself. As you progress through becoming a better you, remember that you cannot be Jüergen Klopp, but maybe you can replace him. That’s a better goal to have because it keeps you in the picture as you. You cannot be Batman or Juergen Klopp, but you can take pieces from either to be the best you.
Be a Hero and Read the whole article by clicking here…