D-7 F&E Procedure Sheet
There are a few steps you need to take in order to make your Coaching Course successful.
Step 1. Survey your soccer community for interest
- Secure facility
- Arrange for Event Necessities
- White Board or Flip Chart
- Safe Playing Area
- Erasable Markers
- Practice Equipment
- Age Group Players
Step 2. Fill-out ‘D-7 Event Request Sheet
- Download, print, and send ‘Request Sheet’ (with two dates) to D-7 office (Sheet must arrive at D-7 office 30 working days before the event)
- Instructor/speaker is assigned
- Confirmation is sent
- Event is posted on the D-7 website
- Click here to download and print the D-7 “F” & “E” Coaching Course Request Form.
Step 3. Contact assigned instructor/speaker
- Cover specific details:
- Directions to location
- Number of participants expected
- Best means of communicating until the event happens
Step 4. Advertise the event & pre-register individuals
- Pre-registration IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- If you realize that an insufficient # will attend — begin a phone campaign
Step 5. Contact instructor/speaker (again) to cover any/all Final Details!
Step 6. Day of the Event
- Local ‘On-site-representative’ must be in attendance throughout the whole event to:
- Open classroom
- Open restrooms
- Help with administrative duties, etc.
Step 7. After the Event
- Send an evaluation of the event to D-7 office to help us improve future courses!!!